Nurturing Childcare Tiny Tots
Monday – Friday: 07:30 – 18:00
Drop-Off Directions & Parking
The nursery is located on Ash Street, opposite the Walsh Memorial Church of England Infant School.
Ash train station is 15 minute walk away and there is a bus stop directly outside the nursery with links to Guildford and Aldershot.
Parking is available, which is shared with the library next door, and children can be easily dropped off/picked up at the main door.
Nurturing Childcare Tiny Tots
At Tiny Tots, rated Good by Ofsted (March 2023), we offer a welcoming community environment, providing the best opportunities and experiences for children aged 3 months to 4 years to grow, learn and develop.
Our children take part in a wide variety of activities which support their development through the seven areas of the EYFS curriculum.
A broad range of activities are on offer each day with resources for children to explore and expand their natural curiosity and learn through play.
We promote a culture where we empathise and support children’s feelings, giving them the confidence to express and communicate their emotions. We firmly believe in equality and inclusion and work closely with parents and the local community to offer each child and their families care and support.
Nappy Wipes & Cream
We will provide nappies, wipes and nappy cream.
We have on-site parking available for easy access and convenience.
Meals & Snacks
We provide healthy meals and snacks as well as fresh water and milk. Our menus are seasonal and are certified by a children’s dietician ensuring the right balance of ingredients for the children. All dietary requirements are catered for by our professional chefs.
Our outdoor space offers an environment to explore and develop and provides a place where imagination comes to life.
Extra Curricular Activities
We provide fun and interactive extra-curricular activities that the children will enjoy and love, this can include Bilingual Beats, which is our ‘Spanish through music’ lesson, French with The Little Language Academy, Playball Sports and more.
Fees & Availability
Nursery fees are dependent on the age of your child and your specific childcare requirements. Funding options are available, including the government’s 15 and 30 hours funded childcare, and we also accept the Government Tax Free Childcare Scheme and childcare vouchers.
To request pricing and availability, please call us or complete the request a call back form below.
How we learn at Nurturing Childcare
- Our baby room offers the perfect place to begin your child’s nursery journey
- We offer as many settling in sessions as you and your child need to feel safe and happy in a new environment. This is the start of us building a long-standing relationship with your family, ensuring secure bonds between child and nursery team
- We offer a stimulating environment and a variety of resources for our babies to explore, develop and discover through play
- We promote sensory play from a very young age, helping children to make sense of the world by connecting what they see, hear, smell, touch and feel
- In our reading corner the children have access to a library of books and stories, music, and rhymes introducing early literacy and communication skills
- We promote movement and balance and focus on early wellbeing awareness and relaxation exercises.
- Our toddler room is where our toddlers can thrive as they become more independent and curious
- We play at the children’s level and offer a range of natural resources and provide plenty of messy play opportunities to encourage learning through creative play
- In our library area we have a selection of age-appropriate reading resources to encourage communication and develop language and literacy skills
- We give children time, space and patience, and encourage independence and free thinking by allowing the children to choose and lead activities carefully guided by our practitioners
- We play alongside children and promote physical creativity through music and movement which is key in helping to develop children’s fine motor skills
- We empathise and support children’s feelings and continue to promote early wellbeing awareness and relaxation techniques to help our children understand their thoughts and emotions.
- Our preschool environment supports ‘school readiness’ through a wide range of quality resources and equipment that promote all areas of the EYFS including maths and literacy
- We embed maths and literacy into everyday routines and introduce children to new words and experiences, providing opportunities for letter and number recognition
- We give encouragement and praise to our children inspiring them to investigate and be curious of the world around them
- We promote an inclusive environment where we take part in a variety of cultural and international celebrations
- We continue to promote messy play in our preschool room sparking children’s creativity and interest in the arts
- We work on whole body movements to develop large motor skills, co-ordination, balance and strength
- We provide a dedicated space for children to learn in smaller groups, to focus on learning life skills, preparing the children for their next step into school.
- In our garden children can wander, climb, splash, and run in our educationally designed outdoor learning area
- Our garden is essential for healthy development and wellbeing and our outdoor equipment encourages physical development and challenges
- Our outdoor space allows children to understand and take risks which helps to build their confidence, independence, and eagerness to learn
- We talk through activities the children may be engaged in and our children are introduced to important life skills and encouraged to try new things through play and exploration, through activities such as role play, water play and investigative play
- We promote a ‘grow your own’ initiative providing spaces in our garden for children to plant their own vegetables, herbs, plants, and flowers
- We use natural materials such as sand and mud to promote discovery and imaginative play
- Being part of the local community is important and we regularly take the children on walks around the local area.
Hi, I’m Jemma the Nursery Manager at both Tiny Tots Daycare and Tongham Daycare.
My philosophy as an Early Years professional is to ensure that all children are provided with a safe, secure and challenging environment which stimulates their learning abilities and meets their unique individual needs. I implement this into practice by promoting and encouraging staff’s professional development, building genuine and secure bonds with children and their parents, whilst also working in partnership with our regulatory body.
Teamwork is also a fundamental part of my role to ensure the smooth running of an Early Years setting.
To improve, enhance and develop the strong attributes of a successful setting it is vital that we regularly reflect on our practice. By embedding this into our everyday practice, it enables us to identifying areas of strength and areas for improvement and implement this into our practice. Therefore, your parent feedback is invaluable to me.
Finally, I am a mummy to a five-year-old. This allows me to understand and fully appreciate how must trust you are applying into us when choosing a nursery.
Our nursery has a lovely family feel which makes it a wonderful place for your child to grow, learn and play. We have a passionate team, who aim to create something special and different, ensuring all children are nurtured, cared for, and inspired with their individual needs in mind.
We have a dedicated senior team who support the nursery management in striving for delivering excellence by enriching home from home environments with an expertly trained team.
All staff complete comprehensive training, further developing their knowledge and understanding of children’s development, covering all key aspects in keeping children safe.
We can provide advice and support for all our families on a vast range of topics by pulling together our combined experience.
Food & Nutrition
Our delicious, healthy and nutritious food is sourced from trusted suppliers. All dietary and religious needs are met.
Our experienced team would love to meet you and your little one, so book a visit today and we will show you everything our nursery has to offer during your own personal tour at a time to suit you.
Join us at our next Open Day
Saturday 25th November, 9am-1pm
Call Back Request
If you would like us to give you a call back at a time which is more convenient for you, please fill in the form below.